We can take care of everything for you.
We will take time to understand your Noosa storage requirements and recommend the container option that best suits your needs.
- Timber storage modules – stored within our secure warehouse. READ MORE >>
- 20’ High Cube Shipping Containers – stored on hardstand within our secure
premises. READ MORE >>
We will do all the work for you…in four simple steps.
- We load our container/module at your place. (We can also supply packing materials and pack your boxes for you if you wish).
- We forklift this container/module off at our secure storage centre.
- We forklift this container/module back onto our truck for delivery to you.
- We unload this container/module at your new residence.
We use only professional methods for packing, transport and storage…our team are skilled and experienced, they will make sure your items are safely stacked and stored; using our heavy-duty blankets and heavy duty plastic to wrap, protect and secure ‘non-boxed’ items (as necessary), within each container or module.
…and of course, we handle your goods 50% less than if they were being stored in units or sheds.
We provide you with the highest levels of care, professionalism, communication and reliability…we have been doing this in Noosa since 1981.
We can arrange transit and storage insurance cover for you if you wish.
We provide you with a fixed price quote including all elements of your move – packing, transport, storage and insurance. Once agreed you can rely on us to complete everything outlined in your quote, to the highest of standards.
Noosa Storage and packing supplies
Whether you are packing yourself or getting us to do it all for you…we have a large stock of packing materials including cartons, tape and paper, picture packs, lamp shade cartons, porta robes, Zorbs (moisture absorbing sachets), tissue paper, plastic covers for mattresses, lounges and chairs and international wrap.
This all adds up to making your storage EASY and STRESS FREE…whilst reducing the risk of damage in transit AND whilst in storage.
Request a quote today or give us a call to discuss your specific requirements.