Noosa Van Lines started out in the furniture removals and storage business in 1981, with one small Bedford truck operating three days per week.
In the years since, Noosa Van Lines’ has grown into a very recognisable and highly regarded interstate removalists brand, with a well maintained fleet of maroon trucks and a high reputation for professionalism, outstanding service and premium care.
The level of loyalty from customers is simply outstanding and no doubt envied by many, with 50% of our business from repeat customers as well as a very high number of referrals from satisfied customers and other people who know us.
All this has been achieved through a very strong commitment to integrity, professionalism and care…in all our dealings, with customers, team members, business partners including others within the furniture removalists industry and people within the community in general. With a strong emphasis and commitment to teamwork, all operating on the same page, from the owners, managers and throughout the whole team.
This has enabled us to become a fully accredited member of the Australian Furniture Removers Association (AFRA) – providing us with additional credentials and valuable support. Over the years Noosa Van Lines as well as individual staff members, have received a number of prestigious AFRA national awards in recognition of our standards and quality of service.
Today and every day we continue to build on this great platform, constantly seeking to improve and making doing business with us easy…and stress free.
About Our Operations
Noosa Van Lines have a fleet of 12 vehicles and a team of 16 professionals organising home relocations across the Sunshine Coast, Queensland and the whole Eastern Seaboard of Australia including Sydney, Canberra and rural New South Wales, Melbourne and rural Victoria and Adelaide and South Australia.
Our regular weekly removals runs include:
- To and from Melbourne and rural Victoria – Departing from the Sunshine Coast every Monday and from Melbourne every Friday.
- To and from Sydney and the New South Wales Coast – Departing from the Sunshine Coast every Monday and from Sydney every Wednesday.
On demand runs to North Queensland:
- We operate to and from Cairns and Far North Queensland as required.
We offer a highly professional removalist service and make everything easy for you by offering:
- Free removals assessments so you can experience working with us as soon as possible.
- A written guarantee of services and a fixed proposal for your move so that you know exactly what to expect and how much your removal will cost.
- Decades of experience so we’ll ask the right questions and help you get organised for your move.
- Our expert opinion on the best way to move your personal effects, children, pets, cars or boats as well as packing and unpacking in your new home.
- A trusted, caring service because we don’t just transport your furniture, we transport your life and we recognise the responsibilities and care that this encompasses.
- Removals insurance because we’re authorised representatives of Aldridge & Street (a division of Cowden Pty Ltd) and qualified to talk to you about removals insurance and arrange insurance cover for you.
- Great communication because we understand that you need to stay informed before, during and after your removal.
- Security and reliability because Noosa Van Lines has been in business since 1981 and meet the training and professionalism required to become a member of the Australian Furniture Removers Association (AFRA).
- The best removals service bar none. We love our customers and they love us too, over the years they’ve sent us literally thousands of testimonials some of which you can see here on our website. There are others available for you to see on sites such as Product Review, Google, Yellow Pages, Facebook etc.
- Consistent quality services because over 50% of Noosa Van Lines business comes from repeat customers who’ve hired us for a move before and would like to use us again.