Noosa Van Lines specialises in interstate relocations from Melbourne to many different regions along the eastern sea board and including western districts within NSW and QLD. We have undertaken relocations from Melbourne since our inception in 1981.
With years of experience and constant refining of our methods, we are now well known for being one of Australia’s most trusted relocation companies; backed up by hundreds of online testimonials, displayed on platforms such as Product Review, Google reviews and Facebook.
What services do we offer?
Noosa Van Lines offers a wide range of services for your relocation from Melbourne; as per the services listed below. If there is a service you require that is not listed, please feel free to contact one of our friendly office staff to enquire.
- Full or part pre-packing services.
- Art packing services.
- Insurance policy options.
- Short or long-term storage options.
- Difficult access relocation vehicles.
- Special item removal services.
What regions do we service?
Noosa Van Lines services many regions along the Eastern seaboard from Melbourne. We also service western regions of NSW and Qld and North QLD upon demand. Please find below a range of cities/towns ( But not limited to ) that we can be of assistance relocating to, if your town is not listed, please make contact to enquire if we can be of service to your desired region.
|Toowoomba||Airlie Beach||Port Douglas|
What are the benefits of using Noosa Van Lines?
- We have been a member of AFRA since 2005; giving you additional peace of mind
- All staff members are highly trained in undertaking relocations.
- We only use state of the art equipment.
- We have a large, well-maintained fleet of vehicles specifically set up for furniture relocation.
- We have container and module storage options.
- We can organise removal insurance options for you.
- Knowing that we have won many industry awards for our fleet, our team, workmanship and service.
Our Operations Managers have had many years of experience and are well placed to assist you with your queries. We work closely with each client to ensure that all requirements are covered; our aim always is to do as much as we can to reduce the overall stress felt by clients, during what can be a very stressful time.
How do I obtain a proposal / quotation?
You may choose the option that best suits you from the following
- Online quote form – for you to complete and submit online.
- Direct e-mail to email@example.com – send all your details including the pick-up and delivery addresses, list of items and the date you are looking at being relocated.
- E Mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Phone (07 5449 8922) our office staff requesting a list and questionnaire to be sent to you.
Regardless of the method you choose we will provide you with a formal proposal outlining all aspects of your planned relocation
You can choose Noosa Van Lines with confidence knowing that many thousands of satisfied customers have preceded; over more than 35 years.
We look forward to being able to assist you.