Noosa Van Lines has specialised in interstate relocations to and from Brisbane since 1981.
Over this period, we have established ourselves within the removal industry, as a company that can be relied upon to deliver a stress-free, professional and careful removal service. We have earned an outstanding reputation through the willing endorsement of our many customers along the way.
When moving long-distance or interstate from or to Brisbane, it is imperative that you choose an industry professional such as Noosa Van Lines. We’ll take a great deal of care with your possessions, provide peace of mind through providing a FIXED proposal (based on the information you supply) and clear, complete and timely communication from start to finish. Our team members genuinely care about looking after you and your possessions.
Using an AFRA member (Australian Furniture Removers Association), such as Noosa Van Lines, comes with the added comfort of knowing that:
- AFRA members must adhere to staff training, safe work methods, clean and professional storage options, vehicles that are maintained and equipped to the highest industry standards
- AFRA undertakes a thorough and strict audit process before granting membership
- AFRA conducts an audit of members every 2 years
- AFRA members are kept up to date on all legislative changes and requirements within our industry.
- AFRA and its members have a clear mission to ensure we operate at the highest levels within our industry…we lead the way.
This is an excerpt from the AFRA website;
“AFRA accredits only those furniture removalists that have the necessary equipment, vehicles, premises and staff training needed to complete a professional move. “
We provide extensive coverage up and down the East Coast of Australia
Noosa Van Lines operates a weekly service from the Sunshine Coast and Brisbane that covers most regions as far south as Sydney, Melbourne and surrounding areas. We service all areas in-between as well as Western areas on demand.
Below are only a few of the routes we run through Brisbane.
Sydney to Brisbane and Brisbane to Sydney
Melbourne to Brisbane and Brisbane to Melbourne
We can offer you an extensive range of professional services
CUSTOMER REVIEWS can be helpful.
Online reviews across all industries are becoming more and more important and accessible. They can really help you with your decision of which company to place your trust in.
We now have access to a multitude of review platforms that enables you to review companies prior to obtaining proposals. These reviews are generally from a non-biased source and allow you to understand in depth what type of service you can expect to receive from a particular provider.
The removal business is no different – be sure to do your research before locking in your removalist.
As you are moving your life long treasured possessions, it is highly important to check out as many reviews as possible for the removalists you are considering obtaining quotations from. Then you can make an educated decision on your removalists and have greater peace of mind through the process.
Read what our customers say about us>>
Points to consider prior to engaging a removalist
- Do they have positive reviews?
- Are they a current member of Australian Furniture Removers Association?
- How long have they been in business?
- Were they informative, did they make you feel at ease when you spoke with them?
- Do they tick all the boxes for your requirements?
Why not ask us for a free quote?
Online quotation form for larger relocations
Printable inventory and questionnaire
Or for smaller or 1 item requests, return an e-mail to email@example.com with your enquiry.
When you choose Noosa Van Lines for your upcoming move, you can rest assured that your goods will be in the hands of professionals who will take the best of care for you and your possessions …resulting in your relocation being as easy and stress-free as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you.